Space Coast Health Foundation
- NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
The Space Coast Health Foundation is dedicated to enhancing the health and wellness of individuals and communities in Brevard County. It also oversees the Center for Collaboration, the Children's Advocacy Center of Brevard and Lifetime Counseling Center.
The Space Coast Health Foundation also provides millions of dollars in grants to area organizations who mission is to help individuals in the community.
- For the SCHF's FY 2017-2018 it provided more than $3.12 million in grants to help improve area healthcare
- Since May 2016 SCHF provided funding for free dental care to nearly 525 clients in Brevard
- Oversees the Children's Advocacy Center of Brevard www.cacbrevard.org
- Oversees the Lifetime Counseling Center, which provides mental health and substance abuse counseling
- Dozens of organizations have used state-of-the-art meeting space in the SCHF's Center for Collaboration
The Space Coast Health Foundation is located at 1100 Rockledge Boulevard, about a mile south of State Road 520 on U.S. 1, in Rockledge Florida